How asana yoga help to lose weight? Despite the availability of different kinds of exercises, yoga asanas pose have proved to be the most convenient, effective method of nourishing one’s own body holistically.no doubt all asanas yoga poses are best for weight loss.
Most commonly looked for out of all the exercises that help to lose weight and flatten the tummy because we want to lose weight and want toned tummy indicating our good health.
Yoga works deeply on the core body muscles, helping relieve constipation, bloating, and other abdominal problems.
Bhujangasana (cobra pose)
This posture is very effective in strengthening our abdominal muscles and relaxes the lower back.
- Lie straight on the floor or mat with your face down
- Extend your hands on the ground, next to your shoulders.
- Stretch your legs back. The top of the foot must touch the floor. Now inhale air and slowly lift your upper body.
- Your pubis and toes must touch the floor in any case.
- Hold this position for about 25_30 sec.
- Then exhale air and come back to normal lying posture.
This yoga pose is the most beloved and well-known pose. It burns tummy fat very quickly and tones your muscles.
How to perform?
- Go down to the floor with your face down.
- Lift your body onto straightened arms
- Keep a balance on your toes.
- The face must be down or forward.
- Hold your breath for as long as you can and then repeat again
Naukasana (Boat Pose)
This fantastic pose is another pose h works very effectively on your front and side tummy muscles and fat.
How to perform?
- Go down to the ground facing the ceiling.
- Keep your hands by your sides and relax your shoulders. Keep your legs straight.
- Now raise your hands and legs from the ground. Hold your belly in and above the ground.
- Attain a 45 degrees angle till your body is in a V shape. Hold it for 30 seconds and practice deep breathing.
Dhanurasana (Bow pose)
It seems to be relatively easy, but it is a tremendous challenge for your abs and strengthening them.
How to perform??
- Go down on the ground with your face down.
- Twist your knees and hold your feet with your hands.
- Inhale the air and lift both your hands and feet also, raise your thighs and chest
- Hold this position for 30 seconds and then release with an exhalation
Utrasana ( camel pose)
Utrasana is also called a camel pose but a bit difficult pose to do. This yoga pose increases flexibility and gives strength to the lower body. Furthermore, it improves digestion and perfects to lose weight.
But keep this in your mind, don’t try this pose if you have any back injury or pregnant.
How to perform?
- Go down on your knees, keep your thigh straight and upright to the ground, and squeeze your butt.
- Touch your ankle with your hands with your finger downwards, and arch your back inward
- Keep your chin up and bend your head backward.
- Keep Inhaling to involve your lower body, especially abdomen muscles
- Hold this position for as long as you can or at least for 2 minutes
- Now leave your ankle, relax your body and come back to your original position
As a beginner, you can do 2 to 3 sets of Utrasana pose to lose weight fast
Adho Mukha savannas
Adho Mukha savasana pose is known as a downward-facing dog. This pose is a basic yoga pose that helps provide strength to arms, legs, and back pain. In short, it is the best yoga pose to lose weight fast.
How to perform?
- Stand straight, leave a one feet gap between each leg
- Bend down on your palm and make a v-like pose
- Bend our head entirely down and keep your buttock upward
- Hold this position for 30 seconds
- Now slowly come back and press your butt on your heels and sit in this position.
- Keep your arms straight on the mat, make sure your head touches the floor
- Hold this position for 45 seconds or 60 second
- Now relax your body and slowly come back to your original position
Vasisthasana (side plank pose)
Vasisthansana is referred to as a side plank pose, and it is also a complicated pose to do. Because in this pose you have to maintain your whole body weight. these are the
best yoga poses for weight loss.
According to a study by Dr. Loren Fishman in 2014, those who do side planks 1.5 minutes per week lose more belly fat as compared who don’t. Furthermore, it more showed that it makes the spinal cord stronger.
Additionally, this pose has different variations; choose any style according to your choice.
How to perform
Here are few easy steps to do Vasisthasana
- Take a mat and lie down on it.
- Keep your body in a straight ‘line and come into a simple plank pose
- Place your right feet on left feet and press your heels toward the floor
- Now move your all body weight to the left side and keep off your right hand from the floor
- Keep your all weight on the left side and keep your body straight
- Make sure your hips, shoulder, and ankle are perpendicular to each other
- Keep inhaling during this process and maintain this pose for 45 seconds to 1 minute
- Now exhale and shift your body position
Virabhadrasana is also known as warrior pose. It is the best pose to tone your thighs and shoulder. This fantastic pose engages the shoulder, thighs, arms, and back. Moreover, it is a fantastic asana pose to lose weight. In the light of the evidence, it is crystal clear, this asana poses help to get rid of belly fat or tummy.
How to perform?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to perform this asana yoga possess.
- To begin this pose, stand straight on the mat.
- Now take a deep breath and move your right leg backward about 4 to 5 feet apart.
- Raise your hands, join your palm above your head
- Move your left leg forward at the angel of 90 degree
- Move the torso but keep your hands up
- Don’t move your knee beyond the ankle
- Keep the tighten your leg, especially the thigh.
- Keep your chin up and stay in this position for 1 minute
- start inhaling in this whole process
- Now return to your standing position and repeat this step with the other leg
Asanas yoga poses various health benefits such as weight loss, fasten digestion, help to get rid of back pain and help strengthen the muscle. But evidence cleared these are the best yoga poses for weight loss. Try these amazing yoga poses for incredible benefits.